I was quite pleased with how quickly i picked up boarding as the last time I went it was for 2 days, 2 years ago, but I managed to pick it up pretty well :) by the end of the week I had pretty much decided that it was more fun than skiing! lol
Sadly I had quite a bad chest infection, so wasn't feeling very good all week, which meant i monged out in the evenings and didn't really socialize, ahh well the boarding was siick!!
some pictures




good times!
Christmas was nice, I ate and slept loads and spent lots of time with my family, it was a really relaxing time. I also put on half a stone :O
Got back to Uni early January, definitely good to be back!nice to see friends again had some good nights out aswell!
I bought myself a bike and have been riding to the peaks pretty regularly, aswell as to uni everyday, it saves me soo much time, my new best freind haha, its getting me pretty fit, especially as Sheffield has so many fucking hills!
Started training some handstands again, I didn't do any for a year because of my wrist, but slowly getting some control back, my best so far is 20 seconds.. which is good for me!
Did some parkour yesterday for the first time in while, I haven't been able to train all month, been injured but alls good now! Im looking forward to pushing myself again, i feel i could achieve so much more with more of a positive mindset! I have also been climbing lots, im really enjoying it at the moment :)
INDIA AUGUST 2009 is my plan for the summer :D! just need to earn some money and plan it, can't wait!
update soon..
Sam
No comments:
Post a Comment